Wow, the business is growing! As I continue to add product and expand our inventory, I want to tell you more about how we got started in the business and on a personal note, more about my family.
First, let me share with you that I am a home based business with lots of support from a loving family. My dreamy husband, Ron, is my biggest fan with a great sense of humor, a smile that rocks your world and endless encouragement. Our family would not be complete without our two adorable dogs, Jake and Woody. We live in the mountains of North Carolina in the US, where the scenery is just breath taking and my favorite past time (other than stamping or scrapbooking) is setting on the deck looking at the view.
My roots in stamping spread over three decades, from wholesale manufacturing to retail. I have taught classes hundreds of stamping and scrapbook classes and love demonstrating new product. Here are some quick tidbits about my background and how I got started in stamping:
- Started stamping in 1986... over 30 years ago! Hard to believe it has been that long. I will never forget buying my first stamps at a craft show and playing with them till 3:00am that night. I was hooked for life! Do you remember your first stamp?
- Started manufacturing red rubber stamps mounted on wood in 1988 and sold them at craft shows and trade shows for 10 years.
- Wanting to get off the road, I opened a retail store for stamps and scrapbooking. What fun that was... I loved my customers and co-workers! Heck, we did over 10 classes a week and had a huge mailing list. When a customer made me an offer I couldn't refuse after 5 years, I sold it to her so that she could start her stamping journey.
- With my love for stamps still growing and my itch to teach, I had to try the home party plan stamp companies. Made wonderful friends and life-long stamping sisters.
- Finally, I came full circle back to what I love the most... sharing ideas and new products with customers like you by developing an online store. I will be adding items weekly, shipping as fast as possible and looking for new exciting things to entice you to shop with us.
- As time goes by, you will see technique tips, instructional videos and a blog to share ideas. I may be really good at stamping, but I have a lot to learn about technology/social media.
Now that you know more about me, I hope that you will become a regular visitor to our store. I look forward to hearing from you and taking care of your stamping needs!
Don't forget to sign up for notifications by subscribing to our newsletter.
Have a colorful day,